A person: No second chances, he didn't think of you when he was cheating on you; why should you think of forgiving him at all?
Me: why don't you view it fairly? why don't you think it might have been you, you were the problem that pushed your partner away?
Ah! because we're too self-centered thinking we should always blame others, cause it makes us satisfied inside, but does it really?
- shadowfox159 reblogged this from arkhambitch
- arkhambitch reblogged this from amat1504
- meg-a-monster likes this
- amat1504 reblogged this from mymirroriskillingme
- kimberleyntd likes this
- princess-st0ner reblogged this from pubadubdub
- livinayounglife likes this
- thats-so-sav reblogged this from pubadubdub
- iplaywithmyboobs likes this
- pubadubdub reblogged this from b-abyboo
- b-abyboo reblogged this from mymirroriskillingme
- mymirroriskillingme posted this